Saturday, December 4, 2010

SYAZWAN BIN JAAFAR !!



thissss is my truee loveee , and now , he is my eveythinggggggg , i do love him more than any guyy , yahh i know before this aku adee sayang sorangg niee , butttt syazwan dah ubah segale galenyee , diaa laa yang paling utama dalam hidup aku yang boleh buat aku bahagia , aku sayangg diaa sangattt , kenapa kau tak penah nak pecaya sayangg ? kenapaa ?!! hmmmm :'( aku tahu aku dah banyak buat kau sakit hati , tapi aku akan berubahh , aku punn dah janji kan ? aku akan pegang janji aku and cuba jadi yang tebaik untuk kau , untuk kau sorangg je sayangg , pleasee trust me , and never say 'leave me' again okay ? hmmmmm , i do really need youu in my life , every second , every hour and everydayy , onlyy youu that i wanna meet everdayy , i want youu to always beside me , remember that i really love youu , more than everythingggg , iloveyouuuuuuuu so stronggggg and nothingg could change that , alwaysssssssssssssss want to be with youu , muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3

Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight

Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away

No comments:

Post a Comment